Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

04 August 2010

Patience is Over-Rated!

Growing up we were always told to be patient.  Probably as much as we were told to be nice to others.  I must say that Patience is Over-Rated!!! When I want something I want it and want it in short order.  The good thing about this adoption process is that when I am not patient David is and vice versa.  While we both can't wait to bring her home and introduce her to Luke (our adopted son from Guatemala who will be 4 in October) there is still SO MUCH TO DO!  The nesting has begun.  Our junk room which is really being used as my closet will become Maran's room.  Not only does it have to be painted but it has to be cleaned out.  Dilemma... what do I do with all the clothes?  OK just because I have clothes from size 4 up in there doesn't mean that they aren't needed right? Wishful thinking on the size 4 I know but they did fit at one time.  Maybe for only a month but I did wear them.  I know when I get to be a size 4 again (LAUGH) they will be out of style and besides if that occurs then not knowing what century it will be I would then deserve new clothes because they will be out of style.  OK so reward myself for getting back down to the size I should have stayed at?  It is time to loose the infertility weight.  It has been three years so needless to say it is long past time.  So now I need to put it on my to do list.  1) Clean Maran's room 2) Clean out the closets 3) Loose Weight.  4) Paint.  Wow... I must get started. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations