Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

23 September 2010

WE GOT OUR TA -- My Water is FINALLY Breaking!

WE GOT OUR TA!!  I have waited for this day for what seems like forever but it has really been about 10 months.  I can't believe it is here.  We have been asked if we will go during the "Pan Asian Games".  I will call good ole' US AIR after I drop off Luke to see what kind of miracles they can hopefully work for us.  We should know a date later.  If we are willing to go during this time then we could be leaving around the 20th or so of October.  OH MY GOODNESS!!  The real issue is making sure we can do the airfare.  Boy am I glad I have traveled so much the past few weeks.  Those points will be put to GREAT USE if we can use them and if the availability of dates works. So let's HOPE for some availability on those flights. YIPPEEE!  More details on CONFIRMED dates later I promise!  (Oh wow... my stomach is starting to hurt.... guess I TRULY have to get the room done now.... so much for no more procrastination but I have heard that pregnant women should not paint because of the fumes... haven't you heard that too?  JUST KIDDING!).

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I am so excited for you guys:) Cannot wait to hear all of the details:)

Alison said...

Yay!! Great news! So excited for ya'll!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I just found your blog today - your sweet daughter is so beautiful! We are in the middle of our 3rd adoption from China, we are almost DTC.

Blessings,
Courtney
www.china-adoption-online.com
www.courtneykrause.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations