Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

04 November 2010

Alice Parent's are ON THEIR WAY

I can't sleep thinking about Alice's parents -- Jennifer, Charlie and Charles on their way to China.  We pray for their trip to be as SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE.  We hope that our travel nightmares were enough for both families.  Of course we can laugh now but OOHH what a LONG 19 days it was.  Trying to find my desk right now but have some incredible pictures to post later... I PROMISE!  Please keep the Morrison's in your prayers as they go to get Maran's BFF, Alice in the orphanage.  (thankfully they got their TA while we were in China otherwise I am not sure I could have left Alice there although she is well taken care of). They will try to blog from China so follow them if you wish:  http://oursweetleap.blogspot.coom

 ********ok, thanks DIANA FREE STYLE MAMA *** let's get the blog name right! I would love to have a great excuse for making such a stupid error but I guess the lack of spell check in China has made me totally lazy!  SORRY GUYS!!!! Maybe because Maran woke at 1 am this morning and has been up ever since?  NOPE need a better excuse than that!  HA!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations