Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

11 November 2010

Lil' Miss Sassafras Cries herself to Sleep

Mommy stepped out for less than an hour to go find a pair of pants that fit her (thankfully current ones are too big).  Lil Sassy got out of the tub and found no mommy so she cried herself to sleep.  How sad and sweet at the same time. Her cry is the saddest ever.  It is grueling to listen to and I tear up when I hear it.  THANKFULLY SHE IS NOT A FREQUENT CRIER!  Quite frankly I have never heard a cry like this one before.  I am sure it has a lot of meaning in it.  Some meaning that we probably don't want to know about.  I think she is in a little pain too. She points to her feet and wants her shoes off more often than not and she wants me to kiss her knees, elbows and wrists quite a bit (where the rickets is predominant).  What a sweet soul she is. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations