Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

12 December 2010

Chinese Anyone? NO...the language not the food!

If only I knew what this child was saying and what was going through her mind I would feel so much better. First, her telling Luke off is quite funny in a bad way I know. She can go from zero to ninety and shake that finger like tomorrow is never coming. She won't let him get a word in and it is crazy. If only.... You know the old saying "Some things are better left unknown"... well, maybe this sassy frantic finger shaking diatribe falls into that category.   It is even more hysterical when English words slip into her diatribe like "I told you no". UHM.......

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

sounds familiar, minus any english:)

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Sounds like there are no dull moments at your house.

Did you get my email the other day?

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations