Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

04 December 2010

GOOD RIDDANCE to a WEEK of DISASTER!

It is with great happiness that I bode the past week farewell. It was a week of craziness, chaos, disaster, thanklessness, selfishness and many more things. Have you ever tired to make good out of something bad? Well, I spent the better part of the week trying to do just that and boy I am worse for the wear. So goodbye to last week. I hope that NO PART of you returns. For those who found some kind words and know of the events I thank you dearly. It is nice to know that your friends can pull you away from even the largest of disasters even if they can not make it all go away. Sorry but this blog entry is about ME. One day I will get my blog going....it will be called "MY WARPED CHILDHOOD"....oh and I have to say... it was incredibly warped to say the least. Keep on Chugging and smile even when it seems the world wants to spit on you!! I can't wait for the Christmas Party tonight. I know it will be fun and a much needed relief. Happy Hanukkah to my many dear friends who celebrate this holiday and a good HOLIDAY Saturday evening to those who are celebrating the Christmas Holiday Season!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations