Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

17 June 2011

Maran Wakes Up and Says

"Mommy, I want Daddy".

Yes, darling I know you want daddy but daddy is at work.

"Mommy, Daddy works so we can have money to go on a boat?"

Yes he works so we can play and have a good time  (THINKING TO MYSELF among many other things like eat and have a roof over our head).

"Daddy works all the time".

Yes he does sweetie but it keeps him out of trouble.

"Oh Mommy, Daddy gets in trouble?"  (With her hand over her mouth slightly gasping)

No sweetie it is just a saying.

"Mommy that's not a very nice saying".

You're right it's not and Mommy didn't mean it. I'm Sorry!

"Mommy, I think that Daddy needs a break because he works all the time so you need to go to  work".

Yes Maran you are right I do.  (Thinking to myself...hum... when we go to mommy's office I guess it is mere play time). 

Daddy is KING... thanks for having my back!  LAUGH!  As I remember another thing to add to my to do list that is 2 pages long.  LOVE HOW LITTLE MINDS WORK!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations