Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

05 October 2011

Maran's School Day

When I pick up the kiddos from school I try to get them to tell me what they did during the day.  If I ask them what they learned I always get the standard "Nothing".  Makes you feel good about the money being spent BUT I KNOW IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY and I do know that they are learning things.   Add to that the fact that they are used to being in Mother's Morning out for 4 hours and now their day is 7 hours. That's quite a difference in time.  Maran pipes up the other day after I asked what they "DID" at school versus what they "learned" and she said:

  • Playground
  • Lunch
  • Naptime
  • Oh and a Snack
There we have it.  The priorities of the day according to Maran.  What we would do with a day filled with such activities!  How innocent it is..... Can it just stay this way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations