Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

21 September 2010

We Got Our Shots!

OK, went this morning to the Dr... a doctor who specializes in travel shots and stuff.  They gave me a TYPHOID shot and a FLU shot.  MIND  YOU I HAVE NEVER HAD A FLU SHOT.   I religiously had my mom get one while she was alive but I have never been too keen on them. I don't do needles very well and I am not sure why after all that I have had in me the past 5 years.  Infertility should have taken me away from my needle phobia but it enhanced it.  You haven't lived till you have had a progesterone shot in the tush.  Add to that a husband who HATES BLOOD and needles more than I do and you have a great combination.  I am one of those who will take my chances regarding the flu and have been very lucky to have not had it in years.  I usually end up with Strep Throat.  So now that my arm is hurting and the lady harpooned me with the injections I am feeling good.... yes a joke.  Truly I don't feel bad.  I feel bad because of my 27  hours of flight time and being up again for another 37 hours straight.  In the past ten days I have flown a total of 57 hours and a total of  about 37,000 miles.  My tail bone hurts the most.  It is good to be home.  It is comforting to smell my house again and to hold Luke in my arms.  Maran's room has been cleaned out so that it can be painted.  There is an echo in that room now which is weird.  (Maran's room was my parents old master bedroom... see we live in the house I grew up in....more on that later).  Luke has my old childhood bedroom which is pretty neat.  So now that our immunizations are done we still have to do one thing.... WAIT for TA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations