Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

16 November 2010

Lil' Miss Sassy Takes Mommy's Purse & Decides to Leave

I guess everyone at some point in their life decides they are going to run away.  I know that my sister did once.  I helped her pack, gave her an orange and watched her make it to the end of the driveway.  She then turned around and came back. It was a quick trip.  She didn't even eat the orange I sent with her.  (I am 10 months younger so it was great that I was so caring and made sure she had food).  That said, Lil' Missy decided she was going to 'head out' today.  Not sure what her business itinerary was but she had my purse over her shoulder and was saying "BYE BYE" like she had been saying it for all 3 years of her life.  She spotted my wallet on the table and quickly turned back around to grab it.  (Smart girl... not a lot of $ in it but DADDY'S CREDIT CARD IS so again.... VERY SMART GIRL). 

 Approach to the Car
 Closing the Door
Pushing as MANY buttons as possible.

I was able to snap some photos of where she went.  She went somewhere very near and dear to my heart... "GANGSTA".  Yes, Gangsta is my car.  I am weird about cars (and many other things) but I just feel that you should really like what you drive if you can and since my husband was so kind to get me a new car for HIS birthday I feel it even more important to love it more than normal. 

She played for about 5 minutes then was done.  We then baked cookies.  More photos later of that one.  It was interesting to say the least!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations