Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

14 November 2010

New LUKE-ISM

For Some reason this post didn't get published so this is from last week but I wanted to still share it). Luke played hooky on Tuesday from playschool. Since he was still wide awake at 1:30 am it was the best choice (he was going to stay home anyway as I had to just stare at him after 19 days away).  When he went back to school on Wednesday he asked if his sister could go with him. I explained that she didn't speak English and that I needed to teach her many words before she could go.  After a couple of tries he could say the word "English" himself.  While in the carpool line he says "Maran say English so you can go to school with me".  Oh, can't we just clone the innocence?  PRECIOUS beyond words!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations