Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

24 January 2011

Bronchitis Sets In

To add to the guilt of thinking about the taste of the wine in Italy that I had fantasized about and the fact that I was actually glad to be getting to go there for a FEW DAYS Maran developed bronchitis while I was gone.  So Nammy and Pop Pop got to take her to the Dr.  I feel like even worse of a mom now.  Poor David had to call his parents to get them to come and care for Maran as she couldn't go to school with a fever.  (So cognisant of others he is...not sure I would have been that good).  One LARGE bottle of Pink pepto looking antibiotics has to be given to her.  Who knows how many days this will take as the bottle is LARGE and the dosage small.  Getting that stuff down the hatch I fear is NOT going to be easy.  GUILT GUILT GUILT... I wasn't even here for the craziness and her coughing attacks when they were so bad.  But I have to say that the wine was good.  See... so bad!!

1 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I am totally nominating you for the worse mommy on the web contest. Of course, in return you are probably nominating me for the most neglectful designer contest!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations