Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

06 June 2011

The BEST Birthday Present Ever

OK this was supposed to be posted on 03/22/2011 but it didn't work (USER ERROR)... so you can see that this did not happen BUT it was a nice thought. (vacation planned now for June). 

I can't believe I didn't already post this but I had such a wonderful birthday and the BEST present was
(No, not going to Chili's --Luke picked out the place and believe me I was thankful it wasn't Five Guys--)
We got Maran's Passport!  EVERYTHING IS DONE... she has a social security number and a passport and thankfully due to some wonderful grandparents a college fund (started I shall say). 

Here's hoping to a long Caribbean weekend away before her Cast and surgery!! WOOT WOOT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations