Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

14 June 2011

Seven days till our CAST IS GONE!

Lat night while changing into our jammies Maran says to me..."Mommy please take my cast off".  Only one other time has she asked for her cast to be off and that was the first day of her temporary cast which was April 29th.  So Day 46 of her cast being on (today is day 47) she has decided she is done with it.

She has LOVED being carried around.  Sunday I asked her if she was ready for her cast to be off and she said  "No".  I asked her why and she just grinned.  I then asked her if she liked being carried around and she smiled in the grandest fashion ever and said "Yes Mam". 

She is so ready for her freedom again and I can't blame her.  Amazing that she has NEVER complained about the cast.  Much better than what I could have done.  There can't be a better trooper out there than her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations