Our Greatest BLESSINGS Call Us Mommy & Daddy

28 August 2012

Twas the Night Befoe the First Day of Kindergarten

Let's hope the start of the "Night before the first day" is NO INDICATION of how the year will go. Today we were supposed to go to the movie but we ended up at my office all day.  The air was out at the office so it was hot but since I have been out for almost two weeks (one week of business trip and then a few days with my brother's surgery) I just had to. We left the office late and so dinner was late and it just got crazier from there.  So Luke and Maran were in bed almost two hours later than they needed to be.  I know BAD MOMMY PLANNING.  We'll just have to see how bad the morning is and go from there.  Here's to tomorrow night being a much earlier one... you can bet it will be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations